We offer a suite of health qualifications at Levels 2 and 3, including Apprenticeships. They are suitable for people who want to start a career in the health sector, people new to the sector, and for those already working in the sector, who want to update their professional development and practice.
We work with employers, regulators and principal bodies within the sector to provide qualifications that are fit for purpose and fully rigorous to meet both the needs of employers and industry standards.
All of our health qualifications have available a wide range of optional units so employers and learners can choose career pathways they want to specialise in.
Job roles that the health qualifications underpin include roles such as: senior healthcare support worker, senior healthcare assistant, maternity/theatre/mental health/children and young people/therapy support worker, rehabilitation assistant, enablement worker, receptionist, cleaner/customer service, hospital porter, dental nurse and volunteer roles.
Several of our health qualifications are knowledge-based and flexible and can be delivered in large groups or online to meet the needs of busy professionals’ different working patterns.
We also offer many more qualifications in other areas that complement our health qualifications. These range from levels 1 to level 5 and include:
- Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness
- Level 1 Award in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Level 2 Award in the Prevention and Control of Infection
- Level 2 Award in Promoting Food Safety in Health and Social Care and Early Years and Childcare Settings
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Level 2 Diploma in Care
- Level 3 Award in Counselling Skills and Theory
- Level 3 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- Level 3 Award and Certificate in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care
The Skills for Health website will provide you with more detailed information about the sector.
Maintaining high standards across the NHS