We offer a suite of health qualifications at Levels 2 and 3, including Apprenticeships. They are suitable for people who want to start a career in the health sector, people new to the sector, and for those already working in the sector, who want to update their professional development and practice.
We work with employers, regulators and principal bodies within the sector to provide qualifications that are fit for purpose and fully rigorous to meet both the needs of employers and industry standards.
All of our health qualifications have available a wide range of optional units so employers and learners can choose career pathways they want to specialise in.
Health sector job roles that the health qualifications underpin include: healthcare assistant; ward clerk; clinical coding administrator; phlebotomist; visual screening assistant; laundry assistant; porter; and volunteer roles.
Several of our health qualifications are knowledge-based and flexible and can be delivered in large groups or online to meet the needs of busy professionals’ different working patterns.
We also offer many more qualifications in other areas that complement our health qualifications. These range from levels 1 to level 5 and include:
- Level 3 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- Level 3 Certificate in Dementia Care
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
- Level 3 Award and Certificate in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Award in the Prevention and Control of Infection
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Health and Social Care and Early Years and Childcare Settings
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (England)
The Skills for Health website will provide you with more detailed information about the sector.
Maintaining high standards across the NHS