Improve outcomes with our CPD qualifications
Take advantage of our short, fundable CPD qualifications to improve outcomes for all.
Give your learners the edge
We believe in preparing learners for the workplace and supporting them to progress, which is why our CPD qualifications will add value to their learning and fast track them to success.
Our short qualifications are flexible to deliver and will help your learners stand out from the crowd and support their current learning.
We can support you to build bespoke programmes of learning with our wide range of qualifications inHealth, Health and Social Care, Supporting Teaching and Learning, Childcare and Early Years.
Browse our health and social care qualifications:
- Prevention and Control of Infection
- Falls Prevention and Awareness
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines
- Awareness of End of Life Care
- Assisting and Moving Individuals for Social Care Settings
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
Browse our childcare qualifications:
- Promoting Food Safety and Nutrition
- Employment Responsibilities and Rights
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Preparing to Work in Home Based Childcare
- Special Educational Needs Coordinators in Early Years Settings
- Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
Maximise development opportunities
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is vital for staff to improve the quality of provision, it also plays a key role in workforce retention and well-being and can support in meeting Ofsted requirements.
Whether you are looking to fill a specific training gap, or ensure you and your colleagues are up to date with relevant procedures and practices, our flexible CPD provision can meet the needs ofemployees, educators, leadership teams and managers.
Speak to us about delivering our CPD qualifications.