Health and Social Care
We care so you can
The Health and Social Care sector continues to evolve in line with government policy and national requirements. We recognize the need to offer a portfolio of qualifications that embraces the sector and supports it in maintaining a skilled workforce.
Designed by sector experts, our Health and Social Care qualifications provide learners with the knowledge and skills they need to work with some of society’s most vulnerable people, including the elderly, children, and adults with learning difficulties.
CACHE Health and Social Care qualifications apply to a wide range of job roles, from assistants right through to managers, including:
- Care Assistants - working in residential or supporting living settings
- Senior Care Support Workers - working in domiciliary services
- Healthcare Support Workers - working in community and primary care environments
- Healthcare Assistants - working in acute health environments
- Care Home Managers
- Community-Based Senior Support Workers - including those working in specialist areas e.g. learning disabilities.
Greater flexibility, greater outcomes
With over 80 qualifications available ranging from Entry Level to Level 5, our Health and Social Care portfolio offers providers the flexibility to develop programmes of learning which meet the individual needs of their learners.
Our indepth portfolio includes qualifications covering the following areas:
- Mental Health
- Stroke Awareness and Management
- Health conditions
- Learning disability
- Sexual health
- End of life care
- Nutrition and health
- Care planning
- Infection prevention and control
- Mental capacity
- Personal safety
- Working with children
- Helping skills
- Customer support
- Dignity and safeguarding
- Information, advice and guidance
- Working in the health sector