Children and Young People
Building the foundation for success
At CACHE, our aim is to ensure that anyone wishing to work with children or young people, or who is already working with them, has the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the best possible outcomes for those within their care.
This is why we have created a sector-leading range of children and young people qualifications from Level 1 to Level 5.
This suite of qualifications can support progression for anyone who:
- works with babies or young children
- works as a childminder or nanny
- works in a children’s centre
- works in a nursery or reception class attached to a school
- works with children or young people in care or leaving care
- works with young offenders
- works as a mentor supporting learning and development.
The job roles our qualifications cover
CACHE qualifications apply to a wide range of job roles, from assistants right through to managers. You will find individual roles are shown at the end of each qualification page and cover:
The core Children and Young People’s Workforce
People who work or volunteer with children, young people and their families, or who are responsible for their outcomes at all times.
The wider Children and Young People’s Workforce
People who work or volunteer with children, young people and/or their families part of the time, or who are responsible for their outcomes as part of their jobs.