Programmes for the unemployed
As unemployment remains high, getting people ‘work ready’ by providing them with the skills they need to access the labour market has never been more important.
We have a broad range of provision funded through the combined Adult Education Budget that supports the outcomes of each of these initiatives.
Providing pathways to employability – what have we got to offer?
- Employability Skills
- Enterprise Skills
- Job Search and Interview Skills
- Job Search and Employability Skills
- Single Unit Registration
Which sectors do CACHE and NCFE cover for Sector Based Work Academies?
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Business, Administration and Law
- Education and Training
- Health, Public Services and Care
- Information and Communication Technology
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Preparation for Life and Work
- Retail and Commercial Enterprise
We can work collaboratively with you - email firstname.lastname@example.org and together, we can map your whole provision, tailoring learning programmes to meet your employability needs.
NCFE offer a number of single units that can provide targeted and bespoke training for unemployed individuals. The delivery of units to unemployed learners is part of the flexibilities available under the Single Adult Education Budget covering mainstream delivery to 19+ learners.