Navigate your apprenticeship journey
We can support your apprenticeship journey with our team of sector experts and proactive service. Our EPA plus team is successfully delivering end-point assessment (EPA) across a range of subject areas, offering a transparent and flexible pricing structure and a large range of guidance materials to support training providers, employers and apprentices.
We are approved by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) to deliver EPA in the following standards, view our solution briefs to find out more:
- Adult Care Worker Solution Brief
- Children, Young People and Families Manager Solution Brief
- Children, Young People and Families Practitioner Solution Brief
- Dental Nurse Solution Brief
- Early Years Educator Solution brief
- Healthcare Support Worker Solution Brief
- Lead Adult Care Worker Solution Brief
- Senior Healthcare Support Worker Solution Brief
- Teaching Assistant Solution Brief
Case study: End - point assessment success with Richard Huish College
Richard Huish College is an outstanding sixth form college in Taunton offering A Levels, BTECs, Apprenticeships and HE Courses.
Case study: Celebrating end-point assessment success
Paul Vickerman from charity St Mungos, has successfully completed end-point assessment with CACHE for the Lead Adult Care Worker apprenticeship standard.
Case Study: Apprenticeship success for East Sussex County Council
Beverley Simmonds, from the Joint Reablement Team at East Sussex County Council, has successfully completed end-point assessment (EPA) with CACHE for the Level 2 Adult Care Worker apprenticeship standard.