As a CACHE customer there is wide range of support available to help you in the delivery of our qualifications all of which is found on our QualHub website, your go-to place for delivery support and qualification information.
Gain delivery support
On QualHub you will be able to access a host of tools to support your delivery, including:
- External Quality Assurance – understand EQA allocation, how to prepare for an EQA visit, request a visit, and access our 10 step guide.
- Direct claim status (DCS) – how to be awarded DCS
- External Assessment Timetable - for our Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 qualifications.
- Training Events – whole range of events available for you to book onto including assessor training, IQA training, prepare to teach and more.
- Webinars – choose from a number of webinars to support your understanding on how to use NCFE Portal and for V Cert results and certificates.
- Forms - including our request form for reasonable adjustments, replacement certificate request form, and many more
Learning resources and support materials
- Support materials, like qualifications specifications, key facts and tutor guidance documents all attached to the individual qualification in QualHub.
- Learning resources – we have over 1,000 learning resources available, if the qualification you are delivering has a learning resource this will be attached to the specific qualification page in QualHub.
Access our policies and important documents
You will find all of our policies and documentation housed on QualHub whenever you need to reference them. We have collated everything you might need in one place to make finding what you are looking for quick and easy.
In our ‘Policies and Documents’ section you can find: